CLA reduced abdominal adipose tissue in the metabolic syndrome – (09-02-01)By James Bogash
CLA reduced abdominal adipose tissue in the metabolic syndrome
Remember that CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) has a PPAR-gamma ligand effect, much like the new hotshot diabetes drugs (without the potential hepatic toxicity…). This study strongly supports the idea the CLA is another tool for the management of insulin resistance.
International Journal of Obesity abstract
Related blog posts
- Best. News. Ever. Chocolate Fights Diabetes!
- Early exposure to cows’ milk raises risk of diabetes in high risk children – (11-16-00)
- Fish Oil Lowers Triglycerides W/ Little or No Glycemic Effect in Diabetics – (11-02-00)
- Bacterium Linked to Crohn’s Disease to Be Removed From Milk in UK – (11-02-00)
- Carbohydrate as an approach to maintenance after initial weight loss – (10-26-00)
Do you like what you’ve read here? Would you like to read more? Join the Rantings!
Join now and receive Dr. Bogash’s Lifestyle Recommendations ebook free!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Since acquiring a passion for how the body works in chiropractic school, I have continued to indulge this desire by reading some 120 peer reviewed medical journals per month. I’m always learning more about how to help people avoid chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease, dementia, osteoporosis, obesity and cancer, and pass along this information in my blog. There are currently almost 3,500 posts cataloged on almost every health topic imaginable. Click Here for more bio information