Arizona Laser Lipo Reviews – Does Laser Lipo Work?
It sounds too easy, and anything that sounds too easy can’t work. Right? Here’s some details:
- Abdominal fat is a problem
- Excess calories, chemicals in the environment and stress all increase the size of your fat cells
- Fat cells get too big and fight for blood supply and nutrients
- Reduced nutrients makes the fat cells ANGRY and INFLAMED
- Angry abdominal fat cells begin to generate hormones called adipokines
- Adipokines wreak havoc on your health and increase risk of chronic disease
Enter laser light.
With decades of research behind it, we know that laser has the ability to increase blood flow to an area and reduce inflammation.
Are you beginning to see the connection?
Using laser on fat has the potential to improve your health and appearance.
- Painless and safe
- Research supports it
- No downtime
- Effects are long lasting
- Benefits can usually be seen in as little as 4 visits
So why a chiropractic office?
Dr. Bogash has an extensive background in physiology and has written over 2500 blog posts related to lowering inflammation and avoiding chronic disease. Few physicians understand health to this degree. (Read full bio here)
Read what one patient has to say:
“I am so excited about the Laser Liposuction system that LifeCare Chiropractic has put in. After 5 sessions, I lost 3 inches around my waist. After another 5 sessions, I lost 1 inch around my thighs. I am now down 2 pant sizes. I have tried many things over the years to lose the fat in my stomach and thighs with little to no results. This is like a miracle! I have one more pant size to go before I am backin the same size I was in 28 years ago! Thank you Dr. Bogash for offering this fanstastic solution.” Brenda S.